April 18th, 2007
|12:58 pm - Nifty Movie Meme!|
Go to IMDB, pick out five favorite movies, and then click on the "plot keywords" section. List three of the keywords for each of the movies, and see if people can guess which movie you're talking about.
1. Growing Up / Forgiveness / Castle (Labyrinth -- eeyorecol)
2. Child Nudity / Male Nudity / Balcony (Romeo and Juliet -- orichalcum Bonus points if you can figure out which one...)
3. Famous Score / Princess Diana / Fish Out Of Water (Amelie -- apintrix)
4. Performance Artist / 1990s / Left Handedness
5. Child Hero / Father Son Estrangement / Breaking The Fourth Wall (The Neverending Story -- apintrix)
(For all but #5 I used the first 3 key words that imdb provided. #5 needed more detail...)
wow, these are hard...
The Neverending Story?
Howl's Moving Castle?#3
: Fish called Wanda?#2
: Romeo & Juliet?
Nope (1), nope (3) and yup (2). Bonus points if you can name which one! :-)
Hmm. While Claire Danes was only 14, I don't think she appears nude, so I'm going to have to go with Zeffirelli.
yup. sigh... I LOVE that movie. :-)
I'm going to guess that #1
is tricky. My first thought was "My Left Foot", but I don't think that's right. It could also be "Reality Bites" and I cannot think of two things more different. :-)
-- yup. it's a safe bet that if there is a "favorite movie meme" labyrinth is going to be one of the ones i pick...
yup -- but eeyorecol beat you to it. :-)
whatcha up to these days, anyway? we should get coffee some time and catch up!